Shambhala is an international community of practitioners of meditation in the Buddhist and Shambhala traditions. The Bristol and South West UK Shambhala Meditation Group offers meditation instruction for beginners, newcomers, and advanced students, Buddhist and Shambhala teachings, and a place to meet for people who would like to open their hearts and minds.
OUR REGULAR PRACTICE EVENINGS
Would you like to learn to meditate, allow more space and joy into your life and learn how to work with your mind and body?
Then join us for meditation, talks and discussions followed by refreshments and the opportunity to socialise. You will receive meditation instruction free of charge. For more details on our programme please go to our calendar for activities in Bristol.
Bristol regular meditation sessions at 17 Lower Redland Road:
- Wednesday evenings: 7.30pm – 9:30pm
For meditation instruction please arrive a little early if you can. We finish the session with tea and biscuits from 9.30pm until around 9.45pm. If you would like to attend but can’t make the whole session, you are welcome to stay for as long as you are able.
- Second Sunday of each month: City Retreat Days, 10am-4pm
Open to all, an opportunity to practice for longer. Meditation instruction is available for newcomers. You are welcome to attend the whole day, or just the morning or afternoon session
We have other groups that are part of Bristol and SW U.K. The groups meet as follows:
- Dorchester: Tuesday 7:30pm – 9:00pm, at the The Friend’s Meeting House, 8 Holloway Road, Fordington, Dorchester, DT1 1LF. Tel: 01305 889476 (Colin) or visit the Dorchester website for details.
- Hereford: this group tries to meet monthly. Please email email@example.com for information.
- Stroud: Tuesday 7.45pm – 9pm, at Chalford Village Hall near Stroud. Tel 01453 889609 (Call John or Sophie) for details.
- Cardiff: Thursdays 7.30pm – 9pm, at Manda Yoga, 372 Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff, CF5 1HE. Contact Sue on 07427 643197 for more details
If you have any questions about our programmes or meditation please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 3296109 and leave a message – someone will call you back.